I'm in a dialog
The confirmation message goes here.
- Download the kawai-1.0.1.war and place it inside your web container, such as tomcat/webapps directory. (Obs: If you are using TOMCAT you may want to add your new web application to the server.xml file. Most of the time you just need to place the war inside the webapps directory and the web app will be deployed automatically by tomcat, without requiring any configuration)
- Download the init.sql script to initialize the kawai database. Follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Go to the directory where your downloaded the init.sql
- Connect to your database using the mysql client: mysql -u root -p
- Create the database: create database Kawai character set utf8;
- Grant permissions to the database: grant all privileges on Kawai.* to 'kawai'@'localhost' identified by '1kawai23';
- Go to the Kawai database: use Kawai;
- Set the charset to utf8: SET NAMES utf8;
- Run the init.sql script you downloaded: source init.sql;
- If you want to change the database settings (url, username, password, etc.) you can go to the WEB-INF/conf/prod directory and change the appManager.properties file.
- Start your tomcat (or your equivalent web container) and access the Kawai web application. You should see the site front page.
- Start creating and editing pages. The default password for the user 'admin' is 'abc123'. You will want to change that password in the Users database table.